tattoo ideas tattoo artist free tattoo tattoo design tattoos
.
tatuaje tattoo picture tattoo gallery tattoo machine tattoo removal
.
tattoo image tattoo ink tattoo tattoo designs tattoo kit
.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sexy female tattoo by Alan Pollard

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

This is me. You can’t see the tattoo too amazingly, I’m gonna submit another one later. :]

shannonbenannen.tumblr.com


This is me. You can’t see the tattoo too amazingly,...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

foxxylady80s:



beautiful <3



foxxylady80s: beautiful <3

female tattoo

Thank you!
hey! Nice blog! I'm following you ;) Keep On Rocking!

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

f**ky**hgodsgirls:



Ashlee Adams:

“Hey lovelies, once again I’m up for the title of Australian Penthouse Pet of the Year. If I win I get another Penthouse cover/centerfold shoot and a whole bunch of awesome stuff and most importantly, the title of Pet of the Year!

If you’ve got a spare 30 seconds, please do visit this link and cast your vote for me… you don’t have to register, just type in your email address and click a button ^_^

CLICK HERE to cast your vote for Ashlee!

While you’re there, if you want to help out some more you can click the ‘like’ button to share the love on Facebook or leave a comment telling Penthouse why you think I should win.

Unfortunately, my tattoos do put me at a serious disadvantage and a tattooed girl has never won this before, so I really need as many people rallying behind me as I can possibly get. Please REBLOG THIS to spread the word as far as we can!

Huuuuge thanks to everyone who helps out ?”



f**ky**hgodsgirls: Ashlee Adams: “Hey lovelies, once again I’m...

wedwef