tattoo ideas tattoo artist free tattoo tattoo design tattoos
.
tatuaje tattoo picture tattoo gallery tattoo machine tattoo removal
.
tattoo image tattoo ink tattoo tattoo designs tattoo kit
.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cool female tattoo by Curtis Reddy

female tattoo

Thank you for sharing your opinion but in my eyes, that photo was still ok.The owner was probably so...
Okay, seriously? Fresh ink, still covered in goo that makes them impossible to see? Blurry webcam shots that reduce the ink to a blob of black? Come on, some quality control would be much appreciated.

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

This is my nerdy-as-f**k tattoo :)


I love it more than anything, done by an amazing man named Maggie. 


This is my nerdy-as-f**k tattoo :) I love it more than anything,...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

The NEDA symbol; I got it last month, after celebrating the anniversary of my graduation from fifteen months in residential treatment for purging anorexia. I have been in active recovery since entering the hospital in November 2008, and I hope to continue moving forward with my life. Work done by Jesse at Anchors Aweigh in Missouri City, TX.


The NEDA symbol; I got it last month, after celebrating the...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

Drew out the sugar skull and roses myself. :)


Drew out the sugar skull and roses myself. :)

wedwef