tattoo ideas tattoo artist free tattoo tattoo design tattoos
.
tatuaje tattoo picture tattoo gallery tattoo machine tattoo removal
.
tattoo image tattoo ink tattoo tattoo designs tattoo kit
.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sexy female tattoo by Jack Foley

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

I got this tattoo because it represents me moving on from a dark part of my life into a new exciting place, kinda like being free like a bird. His name is Kevin - simply because I wanted him to have a name and he looks like a Kevin. :)


http://ambers-body.tumblr.com/


I got this tattoo because it represents me moving on from a dark...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo


Photo

female tattoo

Thank you miss!
Hey, as being a black girl with tattoos, I'm sorry to see all the comments about the whole guy leaving for not enough coloured girls. Its the way this word works, and in so many ways white girls are always easy to find on tumblr. Have you ever just searched for it. You'll go through 20 posts before you get an ethnic one. I'm sorry people make things so much about race, where they mean for it to or not. I'll send some pictures your way to jazz up the place. <3

female tattoo

“Your body is a temple, but how long can you live in the same house before you...
"Your body is a temple, but how long can you live in the same house before you redecorate?"

wedwef