tattoo ideas tattoo artist free tattoo tattoo design tattoos
.
tatuaje tattoo picture tattoo gallery tattoo machine tattoo removal
.
tattoo image tattoo ink tattoo tattoo designs tattoo kit
.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cool tattooed girl by Shawn Buckley

tattooed girl

tattoed girl

I have a shark named Badger, it makes me laugh every time I look at it


I have a shark named Badger, it makes me laugh every time I look...

tattooed girl

tattoed girl

http://bovington.tumblr.com


picture taken in the spring of 2010. i have my neck, chest, upperleft arm and lower left arm done.
i’m gonne get both my sleeves done, ny chestpiece conneced to my neckpiece, and hopefully the projects finished that i want for my legs. 
(oh, and my snakebites weren’t healed then, hence the reeeally long barbells. and my gauges are now 14mm.) 


http://bovington.tumblr.com picture taken in the spring of 2010....

tattooed girl

tattoed girl

My lovely tattoos on my beaten, battered and bruised dancer’s feet.



www.borncaptive.tumblr.com


My lovely tattoos on my beaten, battered and bruised...

wedwef