tattoo ideas tattoo artist free tattoo tattoo design tattoos
.
tatuaje tattoo picture tattoo gallery tattoo machine tattoo removal
.
tattoo image tattoo ink tattoo tattoo designs tattoo kit
.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Hot female tattoo by James Burnette

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

I realize they’re hard to see clearly; apologies for the less-than-stellar quality.


On the left wrist is a blackbird with “Learn to fly” underneath in my best friend’s handwriting.


On the right forearm is “Wait; they don’t love you like I love you”. The above-mentioned best friend and I both have this line ink’d on our forearms.


life-punctuated.tumblr.com


I realize they’re hard to see clearly; apologies for the...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo


Photo

female tattoo

woman with tattoo


Photo

female tattoo

woman with tattoo


Photo

wedwef