tattoo ideas tattoo artist free tattoo tattoo design tattoos
.
tatuaje tattoo picture tattoo gallery tattoo machine tattoo removal
.
tattoo image tattoo ink tattoo tattoo designs tattoo kit
.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Cool tattooed girl by Carrie Murray

tattooed girl

I understand you point of view and I partly agree with you      
Does it really matter if somebody has a poorly done tattoo? If they submitted it they're obviously proud of it. I don't think much of it either but does it really affect your day if an occasional s**t Playboy Bunny is posted? If you want to be picky then make your own tattoo blog.

tattooed girl

There’s a difference between people complaining about tattoos that aren’t well done and...
This tumblr is named "f**ky**hgirlswithtattoos", which is exactly what you deliver, whether the tattoos are of great quality or not.<br /> Fuck anyone talkin' s**t.<br /> They can f**k off and find another blog.<br /> You post some beautiful pictures, so these f**ks bein' up in arms over one photo is f**king ridiculous. It was a girl, with a tattoo, you never promised them more than than. <3

tattooed girl

I totally agree with you. Thank you :)
I like that you post everything tbf.<br /> Just because some thing aren't one persons taste doesn't mean another person won't adore it.. Badly done or not.<br /> I personally love the old school pieces you post <3<br /> I think it's admirable that you don't refuse pictures when people take the time to submit them!<br /> I love your blog <3

wedwef