tattoo ideas tattoo artist free tattoo tattoo design tattoos
.
tatuaje tattoo picture tattoo gallery tattoo machine tattoo removal
.
tattoo image tattoo ink tattoo tattoo designs tattoo kit
.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Hot female tattoo by Neil Conrad

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

sugar skull tats


sugar skull tats

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

lsdementia.tumblr.com


lsdementia.tumblr.com

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

My Morrissey tattoo. Huge love for this man.
http://ambitiousoutsiders.tumblr.com/


My Morrissey tattoo. Huge love for this...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

This is my booty but I got my art piece on me :) My first tattoo!


This is my booty but I got my art piece on me :) My first...

female tattoo
A good female tattoo artist?
I'm looking for a good female tattoo artist in melbourne, victoria. It would be my first tattoo and Ive done a fair amount of research yet I'd feel more comfortable talking to a female about where and stuff.
Its not a massive tattoo, just a small one and not much detail but Id still want to get it right. :D

Catthehax

wedwef